1. Site presentation :
Pursuant to articles 6-III et 19 of Act n° 2004-575 dated June 21th 2004, regarding in digital economy, L.C.E.N., we inform visitors and users of site : www.DSOgroup.com about the following :
Legal information :
Type of owner : Corporation with a board of director; Capital of 1 964 640 euros
Corporation name : DSOgroup
Address : 36, avenue Pierre Brossolette - 92240 MALAKOFF
Tél : 02 48 69 78 30
SIRET : 43340233600054 R.C.S. : RCS NANTERRE
APE Code: 7022Z
EU VAT : FR8 433402336
Website Creator : PharWeb
Publication responsible party : PharWeb
Party responsible for publication is a physical person Webmaster is : PharWeb
Site hosting : PROSODIE
2. General site and service terms: Using the www.DSOgroup.com entails fully accepting the general terms below. These terms may be modified or complemented at any time, and without notice; users of the www.DSOgroup.com site are invited to read them regularly. www.DSOgroup.com can, by principle, be accessed by users 24/7, albeit interruptions, scheduled or un-scheduled, to maintain it or in case of force majeure. Should the service be inaccessible, www.DSOgroup.com shall do its best to restore it and will commit to communicate to users the times and dates of such actions. As it is only bound by a best efforts obligation, www.DSOgroup.com shall be responsible for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from service unavailability. www.DSOgroup.com is regularly updated by its owner. Likewise, legal mentions may be modified at any time, without prior notice, and shall be imposed on users without any restrain. Users are deemed to accept them without restrains and shall consult them regularly to keep abreast with amendments. www.DSOgroup.com reserves the right to assign and transfer without prior notice all the rights of the instant CGU and legal mentions. By continuing to use the services of www.DSOgroup.com, the user acknowledges any amendments made to the general terms.
3. Description of services provided: www.DSOgroup.com has the purpose of providing information regarding the set of activities performed by the corporation. Site owner endeavors to provide on www.DSOgroup.com information that is as accurate as possible. However, he shall not be responsible for any omission, inaccuracy or update gap, regardless of whether they were the result of its own actions or the actions of those who provide such information. Any information presented on www.DSOgroup.com is provided as way of example, is not limiting and is subject to change. It is provided under the proviso of modifications that may have taken place since it was posted.
4. Limits of liability: www.DSOgroup.com uses java script technology. www.DSOgroup.com shall not be responsible for typos or inaccuracies included in its service, or for any damage resulting from its use. The user remains responsible for their own equipment and its use, and shall bear the direct and indirect costs stemming from their own Internet connection. The user of www.DSOgroup.com commits to access it using recent tools, virus-free and using a recent version of an updated web browser. User shall hold www.DSOgroup.com harmless from any damage they will suffer or inflict on others, directly o indirectly, stemming from the services provided. The use of the service shall only give rise to liability on the part of the user, who shall hold www.DSOgroup.com harmless from any liability vis-à-vis third parties. There are interactive areas (possibility of making questions on the contact area) available for users. www.DSOgroup.com reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content uploaded in this area that violated legislation in force in France, in particular regarding the provisions on data protection. If needed, the site owner reserves the right press criminal or civil charges against the user, mainly in the case of racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic, in any support whatsoever (text, photography…). It should be borne in mind that www.DSOgroup.com developer store a trace of user e-mail and IP addresses. Therefore, user should be aware that in case of legal injunction he may be found and prosecuted.
6. Hypertext links and cookies: www.DSOgroup.com contains a certain amount of hyperlink texts to other sites (partners, information …) established with the authorization of the site owner. However, the site owner is not able to verify the content of these sites and has no responsibility regarding potential risks of illicit contents. User is informed that when they visit www.DSOgroup.com one or more cookies may be installed automatically on their computer. A cookie is a small-sized file that doesn't allow for the identification of the user but records information related to web browser navigation. Data obtained in this manner has the purpose of facilitating later browsing on this site, and to enable several frequentation measures. Navigation software parameters can be set to inform when a cookie is present, and, eventually refuse it in the manner describe in: www.cnil.fr Refusing to install a cookie may prevent you from accessing certain services. Nonetheless, the user may set its web browser to refuse installing cookies: On Internet Explorer: tools tab / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and select Block all cookies. Click on OK. On Netscape: edition tab / preferences. Click on Advanced and select Deactivate cookies. Click on OK.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction: Any litigation related to the use of www.DSOgroup.com is subject to French law. Both the user and www.DSOgroup.com accept to be bound to the exclusive jurisdiction of French courts in case of dispute.
8. Asset and people protection - personal data management: User: Internet user on site: www.DSOgroup.com In France, personal data is mainly protected by act n° 78-87, dated January 6th 1978, act n° 2004-801, dated August 6th 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and European Directive dated October 24th 1995. On www.DSOgroup.com, the owner of the site does not collect personal information on the user other than for the purposes of certain services offered by www.DSOgroup.com. The user provides such information with full background knowledge, mainly because it will be entered by him. The user of www.DSOgroup.com is therefore advised that he may or may not provide such information. Pursuant to article 38 and following of act 78-17, dated January 6th 1978, on computer science, files and freedoms, any user has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose personal data related to them. To enforce this right, send your request to www.DSOgroup.com by e-mail: webmaster's e-mail, or send a written and signed request accompanied by a copy of an identity card including the holder's signature, and indicating the address to which the reply should addressed. No personal information on a user of www.DSOgroup.com shall be published without informing them, nor shall it be exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold on any support to any other party. Only if www.DSOgroup.com were to be sold, would the owner be entitled to transfer this information to the new owner, who would then be bound to the same obligations regarding the preservation and modification of data regarding users of www.DSOgroup.com. www.DSOgroup.com has been registered at CNIL under number. Data bases are protected by an act dated July 1st 1998, implementing Directive 96/9, dated March 11th 1996, regarding the legal protection of data bases.